5 Reasons To Own An Essential Oil Diffuser
1. 💤 Relaxation and sleep 💤 How this works ?? When you smell certain fragrances, your olfactory receptors send calming signals to your brain, which help prepare your body for a restful sleep.
2. 😓Elevates Mood,Reduces Stress 😓 One theory of how they work is that by stimulating the smell receptors in your nose, they can send messages to your nervous system. They are also thought to have a subtle effect on the body's chemical and energy systems. Because of this, aromatherapy is often used as a natural remedy to relieve anxiety and stress.
3. 🤒 Fights illness by boosting immune system 🤒 Some studies show that essential oil have properties that can fight viruses, alleviate flu symptoms, and increase comfort during the illness. A 2010 study looked at a commercial essential oil blend of clove, wild orange, and cinnamon. Its application reduced in vitro viral particles by 90 percent.
4. 🤧Reduce Inflammation and Congestion 🤧A diffuser will allow essential oil particles to disperse directly into the air. Inhaling the scent may help you relax. If your inflammation is stress-related, this may be beneficial.
5. 🕯 Safe and long lasting alternative to scented candles 🕯 using scented candles can be dangerous. In addition to unavoidable worries about open flames, there are concerns about hot wax and broken glass if ever the candle is knocked over. Not to mention that diffusers will last you as-long as you have essential oil while candle will burn out.